Parent Portal Information
Connecting Parents and Teachers
Hubbard I.S.D. is now able to offer you online access to your child’s grades via our Parent Portal. The Parent Portal allows you to view your student’s standing average (updated weekly) for each subject, the grades of each assignment, and more.
The portal will be accessible here: Parent Portal. To gain access, please fill out the Parent Portal Access Request Form and return it to school with your child. You will need to provide the name and grade level of each child. NOTE: If you already have a Parent Portal set up from previous year, use your existing information to log into the Parent Portal.
When your request is received you will receive an email with your student portal ID’s and instructions for registration. Please note that you MUST be listed as a parent or guardian on the child’s school records to be allowed access to the Parent Portal.
HOW TO CREATE AN ASCENDER PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT: Parent Portal website: https://portals12.ascendertx.com/ParentPortal/login?distid=109905
- From the Login page, click Create Account · Create a user name and password. · Enter email address and mobile number.
- Log onto Parent Portal.
- Verify email address and phone number.
ADD AN EXISTING STUDENT TO YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT:
- Obtain a Parent Portal ID from the student’s campus.
- From the My Account page, click Link an Enrolled Student.
- Enter the student’s birth date and Parent Portal ID